REFUND POLICY FOR WILD SPIRIT DEVELOPMENTWebsite Development Projects Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable unless below conditions apply. If a project is canceled or postponed by either parties, all monies paid are retained by Wild Spirt Development and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client. Therefore once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. Web design and development projects require extensive resources, consume our time, and incurs internal expenses. You are entitled to get 50% refund of the upfront payment you made in the event of:
- You are not satisfied with the initial design mockup.
- We didn’t start your project at all or we’re unable to start within a discussed timeframe.
- You want to cancel the project within 24 hours of making payment.
- You have already approved the design mockup.
- We have already performed at least 4 hours of work on your project, including but not limited to stock photo curation, branding development, the configuration of website, etc.
- The project delays are caused by lack of communication from your end.