1.1 Welcome to www.wildspiritdevelopment.com. Anywhere “We”, “Us” and “our”, “Wild Spirit Development”, “the data controller”, “and www.wildspiritdevelopment.com” is used in this document; it shall be referring to the company and the services provided through it.
1.4 We regret if there is any part of this policy that you are not happy about, your only recourse is to stop using the website.
1.5 Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
2.0 ABOUT WILD SPIRIT DEVELOPMENT
2.1 Wild Spirit Development is a reliable provider of website design services in the United States.
2.2 The website is owned and managed by Wild Spirit Development, and registered in the United States.
2.3 You Can Contact Us:
- Official email address: email@example.com
- Business Telephone: 720-936-8146
4.0 Information Collected And How We Collect Through Our Website, App Or Blog?
4.1 Information collected
Wild Spirit Development may collect some information about you from the following sources:
4.1.1 Personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address;
4.1.2 Non-personally identifiable information (automatically collected) including your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, click stream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site), and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
4.1.3 Other personal information you submit to us on our Site, including inquiries, questions and your experiences when you respond to surveys or provide us with feedback.
4.1.4 This information will only be collected when you voluntarily submit it to us, and you may visit our site anonymously.
4.2 How we collect information
Wild Spirit Development may collect certain information when you:
- Sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
- Purchase our services via Paypal, or other third party payment gateways.
- Participate in forums or discussions on the Site; or
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication such as e-mail.
5.0 How do we use your information?
5.1 We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Sign you up for our newsletter
- Respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To be able to collect information that clients wanting to have on their future web design, or design project.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analyzing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising; and managing our communications);
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
6.0 How do we protect your information?
6.1 We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6.3 Wild Spirit Development does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards, but rather, we use regular Malware Scanning.
6.4 Your personal information is contained behind secured security networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6.5 All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
7.0 Cookies and Cookie management
7.1.1 Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart, or portfolio information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
7.2 Cookie Management
7.2.1 You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
7.2.2 With the different browsers available, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
7.2.3 If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
8.0 Third-party disclosure
8.1 We comply with the EU General Data Protection Right Act and do not sell, rent, transfer or exchange your personal information with any third party for business reasons. This does not include the website hosting partners, our agents, vendors, consultants, affiliates as well as other parties who help in operating the website to serve you better, so long these parties consent to keep the information private.
8.2 We may also release your information when we believe:
- release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- Disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
7.4 Financial transactions relating to our website design and development services are handled by our payment services providers, [Please, State your PSPs]. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at [insert PSP URLs].
8.0 Third-party links
8.1 As at present, Wild Spirit Development do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
9.0 Third-Party Social Networking Sites
9.1 When you have enabled the use of our Services through a third-party social networking site or mobile or other application such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter (a “Social Networking Site”) or connect or link our Services to a Social Networking Site, you permit us to access and use certain information about you that is made available to Us through or from that Social Networking Site.
9.2 Advertisements on our website
9.2.1 Google Advertising
184.108.40.206 Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
9.2.2 Google AdSense Advertising
220.127.116.11 We have implemented the Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
9.2.3 Opting out
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
10.0 Your Rights
10.1 Right of confirmation
You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Us, the controller or our agent, the confirmation as to whether or not the personal data concerning you are being processed. If you wish to avail yourself of this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller.
10.2 Right of access
10.2.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Us, the controller free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. The European directives and regulations grant you access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
10.2.2 You shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. Where this is the case, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
10.2.3 If you wish to avail yourself of this right of access, you may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller.
- Right To Rectification
The right to rectification is set out in Article 16 of the GDPR.
- You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Us, the controller without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- If you wish to exercise this right to rectification, you may, at any time, contact our Data Protection Officer or another employee of the controller.
10.4 Right to Erasure
10.4.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Us, the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You withdraw consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed; and
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
10.4.2 If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you wish to request the erasure of personal data stored by Wild Spirit Development, you may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or third party agent. The Data Protection Officer of Wild Spirit Development or a third party controller shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
10.4.3 Where we have made personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) to erase the personal data, we, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform our agents processing the personal data that you have requested erasure by such agents of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required. The Data Protection Officer of Wild Spirit Development or any appointee will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
10.5 Right to object to processing
10.5.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from Us, the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request instead for the restriction of their use.
- We no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject. This must be notified to data subjects under Articles 21(4), 13(2)(b) and 14(2)(c)
10.5.2 If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and you wish to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by Wild Spirit Development, you may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or our third party agents. The Data Protection Officer of Wild Spirit Development or our third party agents will arrange the restriction of the processing.
10.6 Right to data portability
10.6.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning you, which was provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 13(2)(b) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
10.6.2 In exercising your right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, you shall have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
10.6.3 To assert the right to data portability, you may at any time contact Us or the Data Protection Officer designated by Wild Spirit Development.
10.7 Right to object
10.7.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
10.7.2 Wild Spirit Development shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
10.7.3 If Wild Spirit Development processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to Wild Spirit Development to the processing for direct marketing purposes, Wild Spirit Development will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
10.7.4 You have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning you by Wild Spirit Development for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
10.8 Right to withdraw consent
10.8.1 You shall have the right granted by the European legislator to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time.
10.8.2 If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, you may at any time directly contact our contact Just Wild Spirit Development or our Data Protection Officer
11.0 California Online Privacy Protection Act
11.3 According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
11.3.1 Users can visit our site anonymously.
12.0 How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
12.0 We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
13.0 Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
13.1 We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
14.0 COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
14.1 When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control.
14.2 We do not specifically direct any content to anyone below the age of 13. To use our website, you must be at least 13 years old.
14.3 If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete any such information.
15.0 Fair Information Practices
15.1 The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe.
15.2 Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
15.3 To be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- Within 1 business day;
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- We agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
16.0 Data Breaches
16.1 Wild Spirit Development will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
17.0 Policy Acceptance
17.1 By using www.wildspiritdevelopment.com, you understand that you are not under any force to provide your personal information. Any personal information provided is with your full permission, and desire to provide such personal information.
17.2 Just LitTM is not under any obligation to verify the source from which the personal information is provided, and are considered to be provided by you, except they prove within a period of 15 days from the date of providing such information to Just LitTM’s contentment that the information was provided without their free consent.
18.0 Policy Update
18.3 Users are advised to periodically check this page to be sure they are familiar with any changes.